Business to fund? School fees to pay? Perhaps you are simply looking forward to a comfortable retirement. Whatever stage of life you’ve reached, turn your ambitions into reality with our Income Goal Insurance Plan (“Income Goal”).
Income Goal is a long-term insurance plan designed to accumulate your savings, provide life protection and a steady stream of income for the future.
This is an annuity insurance plan underwritten by HSBC Life (International) Limited.
Income Goal Insurance Plan is a long-term participating life insurance product with a savings element and is not equivalent or similar to any kind of deposit.
You can receive below benefits until the end of the policy term:
- You can fund your plan by paying your premiums over a few years and accumulate your savings for 10 years. Then you could enjoy an annuity period of 10 years.
- Boost your savings with a non-guaranteed Special Bonus2.
- Stay covered for life protection with extra protection against additional accidental death benefit, terminal illness benefit, unemployment benefit and payor’s benefit for free (conditions applied). You can also choose the optional Critical Illness Select benefit (with additional premium) to enhance protection for you.
Product Discount Offer
Enjoy up to 10% discount off first year premium upon successful application for Income Goal Insurance Plan.
This offer is valid until 31 March 2020. Promotional terms and conditions apply. Please visit branch for details.
How to apply
At an HSBC branch
Need to make a claim?
Fax us with the completed claim form.
More benefits from Income Goal
Whatever your desired retirement style, these plans provide you the following supplementary benefits3 (also known as “rider”) during the policy term, subject to eligibility, with no additional premiums. These benefits protect you against unexpected events along your life journey.
- Additional accidental death cover4
- Terminal illness benefit4
- Unemployment benefit5
- Payor’s Benefit6 (not applicable to single premium policies)
You may also be eligible for the following optional supplementary benefit3 during the policy term, with additional premium required:
Critical Illness Select Benefit (additional payment)7 (not applicable to single premium policies)
Please refer to the respective Policy Provisions of the Supplementary Benefits3 for their detailed terms and conditions and relevant exclusions.
Summary of coverExpanded, press enter to collapse Collapsed, press enter to expand
Product brochureExpanded, press enter to collapse Collapsed, press enter to expand
Insurance insightsExpanded, press enter to collapse Collapsed, press enter to expand
Policy dividendExpanded, press enter to collapse Collapsed, press enter to expand
Manage your policy
Manage your policy
At HSBC, we understand life never stands still. Which is why you can make changes to your policy online anytime.
It's easy to:
- check or review your policy details
- change premium payment instructions, including your premium payment account, payment method or payment frequency
- request for withdrawal from dividends or cash bonus of selected life policies and select your preferred settlement option
Make a claim
Sometimes life doesn’t go according to plan and you’ll want to make an insurance claim as soon as possible.
Simply call our Tele-Consultants at (852) 31280122 who will assist you in preparing your relevant claim request(s).
Have you considered
HSBC EarlyIncome Deferred Annuity Plan
Saving up for your retirement whilst apply for tax deduction on premium paid for the plan under salaries tax and personal assessment with Inland Revenue Department.
Note: Tax deduction is at Inland Revenue Department’s discretion. HSBC EarlyIncome Deferred Annuity Plan is a long-term participating life insurance product with a savings element and is not equivalent or similar to any kind of deposit.
Goal Access Universal Life Plan (Protection)
Needs and goals can change as you move through life. Our life insurance plan with a savings element that can adapt to help you at each and every stage.
Note: Goal Access Universal Life Plan (Protection) is not equivalent or similar to any kind of deposit.
- Income Goal Insurance Plan is underwritten by HSBC Life (International) Limited (referred to the Company) which is authorised and regulated by the Insurance Authority (IA). The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited (referred to as "HSBC") is an insurance agent authorised by the Company.
- Policyholder's benefit is subject to the credit risk of the Company. Your premiums paid will form part of the Company's assets. You do not have any rights or ownership over any of those assets. Your recourse is against the Company only. This product is a product of the Company but not HSBC and it is intended only for sale in the Hong Kong SAR.
- If the policyholder discontinues and / or surrenders the insurance plan in the early policy years, the amount of the benefit he / she will get back may be considerably less than the amount of the premium he / she has paid.
- Past, current, projected and / or potential benefits and / or returns (e.g. bonuses, dividends and interest) presented herein are not guaranteed and are for illustrative purposes only. The actual future amounts of benefits and / or returns may be lower than or higher than the currently quoted benefits and / or returns.
- For monetary disputes arising between HSBC and you out of the selling process or processing of the related transaction, HSBC will enter into a Financial Dispute Resolution Scheme process with you; however any dispute over the contractual terms of the product should be resolved between the Company and you directly.
- Please refer to the respective product brochure for detailed features and the Policy Provisions for the detailed terms and conditions.
End NotesExpanded, press enter to collapse Collapsed, press enter to expand
4Additional Accidental Death Benefit and Terminal Illness Benefit will terminate when the Life Insured attains the age9 of 80 or 65 respectively or payout of the relevant benefits or the Policy is terminated (whichever is earlier). Your policy will terminate once we pay this benefit.
5Unemployment Benefit is applicable to policyholder aged9 between 19 and 64 who is the holder of the Hong Kong Identity Card. The benefit will terminate on the policy anniversary at which the policyholder attains the age9 of 65 or all due premiums have been paid or your policy is terminated (whichever is the earliest).
6The eligibility of Payor’s Benefit is applicable to the Life Insured who is 15 days after birth to age9 18 and Policyholder’s age9 between 19 and 60. The benefit will terminate when the Policyholder attains the age9 of 65 or the Life Insured attains the age9 of 25 or the Policyholder recovers or all premiums have been paid or the Policy is terminated, whichever is earlier. Such benefit is not applicable for single premium policy.
7Critical Illness Select Benefit (Additional Payment) is applicable to the Life Insured’s age9 between 15 days and 60 who is the holder of the Hong Kong Identity Card or Macau Identity Card. The benefit will terminate if the Policy terminates, expires, lapses, or is surrendered (whichever applicable) or when the Life Insured attains the age9 of 65 or the Policy is terminated (whichever is earlier). Such benefit is not applicable to single premium policy.
8For the same Life Insured, if the total premiums of all the pending Guaranteed Approval / Simplified Underwriting Applications and in-force policies of RetireEnrich Protection Plus, RetireIncome Annuity Plan, HSBC Wealth Goal Insurance Plan II , EarlyIncome Annuity Plan, HSBC EarlyIncome Deferred Annuity Plan, Income Goal Insurance Plan and HSBC Income Goal Deferred Annuity Plan are:
- more than the “guaranteed approval” limit of HKD40,000,000 / USD5,000,000, the Life Insured is required to complete a number of simple health questions; or
- more than the simplified underwriting limit of HKD70,000,000 / USD8,750,000, the application will be further reviewed by the Company, and the acceptance of the application will be subject to the company’s discretion.
10Monthly Annuity Payment means Monthly Guaranteed Annuity Payment plus Monthly Non-guaranteed Annuity Payment, if any. Monthly Non-guaranteed Annuity Payment is not guaranteed and is determined by the Company from time to time.