Retire worry-free with monthly income and tax savings
Enjoy financial peace of mind in your retirement with a combination of payment and annuity options, and tax savings[@taxdeduction] on premiums paid.
HSBC Income Goal Deferred Annuity Plan is underwritten by HSBC Life, Hong Kong's no.1 provider of new annuity business[@no1annuityprovider], and certified by the Insurance Authority as a qualifying deferred annuity policy (QDAP).
What's best for your insurance needs? Get tailored guidance from our Insurance Specialists today.
Steady retirement income
Enjoy monthly annuity payments[@monthlyannuitypayment] for 10, 15 or 20 years, as well as a special bonus[@specialbonus] with which you can accumulate interest
Tailor your plan to your needs
Choose from a stream of monthly payments or a retirement lump sum; switch any time during the annuity period
Enjoy tax relief
You can apply for a tax deduction[@taxdeduction] on premiums paid of up to HKD60,000 per assessment year
Special offers — Enjoy up to 14% off
- Enjoy up to 13.5% off your first year's premium, or up to 14% off when you apply together with VHIS Flexi plan. T&Cs apply.
- Enjoy preferential interest rate on time deposit after successfully applied for this plan. T&Cs apply.
- Enjoy first-year premium waiver on HSBC VHIS Flexi Plan when you apply for this plan with designated premium amount. T&Cs apply.
How to apply
To apply for the HSBC Income Goal Deferred Annuity Plan, you'll need to meet both of these requirements:
- be aged[@birthdaydefinition4] between 26 and 65, depending on the premium, accumulation and annuity period you select
- meet our criteria for nationality (country/region/territory), address and residency—which are subject to change from time to time
The HSBC Income Goal Deferred Annuity Plan is a long-term participating life insurance product with a savings element underwritten by HSBC Life (International) Limited ("HSBC Life"). It is not equivalent or similar to a bank deposit. Policyholders are subject to HSBC Life's credit risk and early surrender loss.
Talk with us
HSBC Premier Elite or Premier customer?
Find out more
Can you summarise the plan for me?
Are any additional benefits included in this policy?
You may also be interested in
Up to HK$68,000 potential tax savings
Enjoy potential tax savings[@taxcombo] plus premium discounts with our QDAP and VHIS plans now!
HSBC EarlyIncome Deferred Annuity Plan
A deferred annuity policy offering regular retirement income for 20 years or more, after 5 years of tax-deductible premiums paid
HSBC Flourish Income Annuity Plan
An annuity plan with 3 years' premium payment period and steady monthly annuity payments after 1 or 3 years for your retirement years
Important information for Qualifying Deferred Annuity Policy
- Tax implication of Qualifying Deferred Annuity Policy (QDAP) – While this plan carries a Qualifying Deferred Annuity Policy (QADP) status, it does not guarantee that you will be eligible for a tax deduction on QDAP premiums you have paid. This plan's QDAP status is based on its product features and Insurance Authority (“IA”) certification – not necessarily your personal situation. Before you can claim any tax deductions, you must meet all eligibility requirements set out under the Inland Revenue Ordinance and follow guidance issued by the Inland Revenue Department (IRD) of Hong Kong SAR. Any general tax information provided is for your reference only, and you should not make any tax-related decisions based solely on such information. Please note that the actual tax benefits of this policy would depend on your personal tax position. There may not be tax deduction benefits if you are not subject to salaries tax and personal assessment in the relevant year of assessment. You should always consult with a professional tax advisor if you have any questions or doubts. Please note that the tax law, regulations and/or interpretations are subject to change and may affect any related tax benefits, including the eligibility criteria for a tax deduction. HSBC Life is not responsible for informing you about any changes in laws, regulations or interpretations, and how they may affect you. You can find more information about tax concessions applicable to QDAP on the IA website: www.ia.org.hk
- Certification of Qualifying Deferred Annuity Policy (QDAP) – Please note that IA’s certification is not a recommendation or endorsement of the policy. It does not guarantee the commercial merits of the policy or its performance either. It does not mean that the policy is suitable for all policyholders, or that it is an endorsement of its suitability for any particular policyholder or class of policyholders. While the policy has been certified by the IA, it does not imply official recommendation. The IA does not take any responsibility for the contents of the offering documents of this policy, makes no representation as to its accuracy or completeness. The IA expressly disclaims any liability whatsoever for any loss arising from or reliant upon the whole or any part of the contents of the offering documents of this policy.
HSBC Income Goal Deferred Annuity Plan is a long-term participating life insurance product with a savings element underwritten by HSBC Life (International) Limited (“HSBC Life”) which is authorised and regulated by the Insurance Authority ("IA") to carry on long-term insurance business in the Hong Kong SAR. Please refer to the product brochure for detailed features and the policy provisions for the detailed terms and conditions.
HSBC Life is incorporated in Bermuda with limited liability, and is one of the HSBC Group's insurance underwriting subsidiaries. The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited ('HSBC') is registered in accordance with the Insurance Ordinance (Cap. 41 of the Laws of Hong Kong) as an agency of HSBC Life for the distribution of life insurance products in the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region. This product is a product of HSBC Life but not HSBC and it is intended only for sale through HSBC in the Hong Kong SAR. If the policyholder discontinues and / or surrenders the insurance plan in the early policy years, the amount of the benefit he / she will get back may be considerably less than the amount of the premium he / she has paid. Your benefit is subject to the credit risk of HSBC Life. If the policyholder discontinues and / or surrenders the insurance plan in the early policy years, the amount of the benefit he / she will get back may be considerably less than the amount of the premium he / she has paid. Your premiums paid will form part of HSBC Life's assets. You do not have any rights or ownership over any of those assets. Your recourse is against HSBC Life only.
In respect of an eligible dispute (as defined in the Terms of Reference for the Financial Dispute Resolution Centre in relation to the Financial Dispute Resolution Scheme) arising between HSBC and you out of the selling process or processing of the related transaction, HSBC is required to enter into a Financial Dispute Resolution Scheme process with you; however, any dispute over the contractual terms of the above insurance product should be resolved between HSBC Life and you directly.