What is HSBC Comprehensive Critical Illness Protection Plan?
HSBC Comprehensive Critical Illness Protection Plan is a life insurance with critical illness element, which provides critical illness benefits protection under both Base Critical Illness Benefit and Multiple Critical Illness Benefit, allowing claims for Critical Illness of up to 200% of the Sum Insured for each of the two illness groups (Cancer Illness Group and Non-Cancer Illness Group). The policy is underwritten by HSBC Life (International) Limited (the "Company").
- Protecting you against 60 Critical Illnesses and 68 Early Stage Critical Illnesses (optional) up to Age of 99 and 85 respectively
- Life insurance protection for whole of your life
- Multiple Critical Illness Benefit enables claims of up to 200% of Sum Insured amount for each Illness Groups respectively (i.e. Cancer and Non-Cancer Illness Group)1
- Payment of annual dividends2 - you can select with flexibility to cash out or accumulate at an interest rate as determined by the Company from time to time
- Choose to pay a single premium3, or 3, 5, 10, 15 and 20 years
- Optional supplementary benefits4 for Hospital Cash Benefit, Accident Death and Dismemberment Benefit and Early Stage Critical Illness Benefit
- Embedded supplementary benefits for Unemployment Benefit, Waiver of Premium on Disability Benefit and Payor's Benefit
- Access to ONEdna+ DNA Test which gives you two options: ONEdna+ Wellness or ONEdna+ Cancer to learn about your disposition towards stress and sleep, health risks, dietary sensitivities and nutrient profile or your genetic risk for 8 common hereditary cancers.
Insurance special offer
There is always something new at HSBC. Click here to find all of our attractive insurance offers.
- Unit price and performance of investment choices for investment-linked policies.
Exclusive ONEdna+ DNA Test
Access to HSBC Life exclusive DNA test to learn about your disposition towards stress and sleep, health risks, dietary sensitivities, and more.
Moreover, activate your ONEdna+ Kit to receive a complimentary cash coupon.
What else should I know?
Do you know which medical protection plan best fits you and your family?
Complete a short quiz to find out which medical insurance offer you and your family the best medical coverage.
End NotesExpanded, press enter to collapse Collapsed, press enter to expand
You are subject to the credit risk of HSBC Life (International) Limited.
If you discontinue and / or surrender the insurance plan in the early policy years, the amount of the benefit you will get back may be considerably less than the amount of the premium you have paid.
Past, current, projected and / or potential benefits and / or returns (e.g. bonuses, dividends, interests) presented herein are not guaranteed and are for illustrative purposes only.
The actual future amounts of benefits and / or returns may be lower than or higher than the currently quoted benefits and / or returns.
1 Under this Multiple Critical Illness Benefit, and depending on the illnesses diagnosed, each occurrence can be claimed for once only (except in the case of cancer, stroke and heart attack where a claim can be made twice if there is reoccurrence of such illnesses).
HSBC Comprehensive Critical Illness Protection Plan is underwritten by HSBC Life (International) Limited ("the Company") which is authorised and regulated by the Insurance Authority (IA). The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited (referred to as "HSBC") is an insurance agent of the Company. You are subject to the credit risk of the Company. Your premiums paid will form part of the Company's assets. You do not have any rights or ownership over any of those assets. Your recourse is against the Company only. This product is a product of the Company but not HSBC and it is intended only for sale in the Hong Kong SAR.
HSBC Life (International) Limited is incorporated in Bermuda with limited liability, and is one of the HSBC Group's insurance underwriting subsidiaries.