A smarter, smoother way to shop
Looking to treat yourself? You can do that and still keep your financial flexibility with Visa Instalments! Simply shop online[@cards-vi-availability] with your HSBC Hong Kong Visa credit card, and choose to pay your purchases by instalments during check-out.
- Visa Instalments is a new option to check out by Interest-free Merchant Instalment – to use it, all you need is an HSBC Visa credit card
- No interest, no handling fees, no fuss
- Discover lifestyle perks your like and opt to pay by instalments when you check out
Pay by instalments with HSBC Visa credit card and earn up to $200 RewardCash plus HKD150 e-vouchers
- Earn an extra $100 RewardCash when you pay a transaction of HKD1,000 or above using Visa Instalments. T&Cs apply.
- Enjoy an extra $100 RewardCash when you set up a new merchant instalment (including the use of Visa Instalments) of HKD1,000 or above for the first time. T&Cs apply.
- Get an extra HKD100 e-voucher when you spend HKD1,000 or above in designated categories and pay by Visa Instalments at German Pool E-store.. T&Cs apply.
- Get an extra HKD50 e-voucher when you spend HKD1,000 or above and pay by Visa Instalments at Catalog, Columbia, Crocs, Go Wild and Marathon Sports online shops. T&Cs apply.
Gear up for sport and the great outdoors
Get what you need for your next adventure or for your favourite sport with our Visa Instalments from an array of merchants including:
Make yourself at home in style
Turn your house into a home with a wide selection of home appliances and electronics from merchants such as:
- German Pool
- Acer Computer
- Centralfield Computer
- DJS Commerce (coming soon)
Discover lifestyle perks you'll love
Whether you're shopping for everyday goods or planning a vacation, you can use our Visa Instalments at popular merchants including:
- Charm & Easy
- Streams Water Solutions
- JOJO Rental Company Limited (coming soon)
How to pay with Visa Instalments
Things you need to know
To be eligible for Visa Instalments, you must hold an HSBC Hong Kong Visa credit card[@cards-vi-other-tncs-apply].
Terms and Conditions
Get more from your credit card
To borrow or not to borrow? Borrow only if you can repay!