Comprehensive cover for you and your car
Enjoy driving with the knowledge that you and any third party are fully covered by comprehensive car insurance for loss or damage resulting from a traffic accident.
Covers third-party legal liability
Covers your legal liability arising out of an accident caused by or in connection with your car for up to HKD100 million in the case of death or bodily injury to another person, or up to HKD2 million in the case of loss of, or damage to property of other people
Cover for accidental loss and damage[@freeaddtionalbenefits]
We will cover the loss of or damage to your car sustained from a car accident
We will pay the insured driver and your passenger medical expenses of up to HKD6,000 for bodily injury from a car accident
'New for old' replacement[@freeaddtionalbenefits]
'New for old' car replacement
Replace your car, which is stolen or suffers total loss in an accident, with a car of the same make and model without deducting any depreciation as long as:
- you are the first registered owner
- the loss occurs within the first twelve months of the first registration of the Car with the Transport Department
- the first registration of the Car with the Transport Department must be made within the calendar year immediately following the year of the manufacture thereof
Limited time offers
- HKD500 Challenger Cash Vouchers will be offered to the customer who successfully apply for Motor Insurance choosing Comprehensive Cover through online between 20 Nov 2023 and 16 Feb 2024 (both days inclusive).
- Free Charger Liability Coverage will be offered to the customer who apply for Motor Insurance choosing Comprehensive Cover (Electric vehicle customers only) through online submission on or before 31 Dec 2024.
Summary of cover
Third-party legal liability from a car accident
Show 'Comprehensive Cover' benefits
Car damage protection in Guangdong Province of the People’s Republic of China
Motor insurance coverage and optional cover details
Motor insurance coverage
Need to make a claim?
Find out more
Which documents make up my insurance policy?
How do I make a change to my policy?
What is no claim discount (NCD)?
What is 'MIB'?
Why is sum insured not required during application?
What is 'excess'? What kinds of 'excess' apply to me?
Why is the policy schedule not given?
What is NCD protection (applicable to 'Comprehensive Cover' only)?
What is a rental car (applicable to 'Comprehensive Cover' only)?
If I select the 'Third Party Only Cover' and choose the 'personal accident to the named driver' add-on benefit, will this optional cover apply to all named drivers under my policy?
Can I change the policy details after the policy has been issued?
Is the premium guaranteed to remain unchanged during the period of insurance and upon policy renewal?
Can a non-Hong Kong resident apply for Motor Insurance?
How can I manage and renew my Motor Insurance policy?
Can I cancel my Motor Insurance policy?
What do I do in the event of an accident?
How do I make a claim?
You may also be interested in
Accident insurance that pays a cash lump sum if you're seriously injured or killed in an accident.