From education planning to purchasing property, discovering investment opportunities and more, we can help you find what you need.
Education planning and support
If education is a priority for you and your family, we'll help you to secure the best opportunities for your children.
Research and explore
Looking for a deeper understanding of overseas education options? Our global report "The Value of Education" will provide you with key insights.
|Preparing for overseas study|
If your child is preparing to live abroad, our International Banking Centre (IBC) can help you and your children to open an HSBC account in most countries/territories prior to departure.1 That way, your children can receive an ATM card before they depart. Once your child commences school, tuition fee payments or overseas money transfers for their living expenses will also become much simpler. 2
Cards and privileges
As an HSBC Premier customer, you can also apply for a supplementary HSBC Premier Mastercard® credit card3 for your children to give them the same level of privileges and emergency support as you enjoy.
|Exclusive HSBC Premier access|
As our HSBC Premier customer, you can access professional education assistance – from the selection of an ideal school for your kids, to school applications, preparatory lessons and assessments.
Property and Mortgages
If you're planning to purchase property locally or overseas, we can help you make arrangements in Hong Kong.
Applying for an overseas mortgage
If you are looking to apply for a mortgage for an overseas property, our International Banking Centre (IBC) in Hong Kong can help connect you to HSBC group entities in other countries/territories, provide you with information such as application criteria and application procedures, and even assist you in making your applications.4
Interested in property in Hong Kong? Learn more about our mortgage options.
A global research report "Global Real Estate: Trends in the world's largest asset class" 5 commissioned by HSBC will help you understand property trends around the world at a glance
Overseas property consultation services
HSBC Premier Services
Qualifying for HSBC Premier in one country / territory entitles you to maintain Premier status in other countries / territories where you require banking services, given that your balance is maintained in your local Premier account.
- Service charge for international account opening through IBC:
- Premier customers - Free of charge
- Non-Premier customers - Charges apply (please refer to the Bank Tariff Guide or contact IBC staff for details)
- This is subject to the local age requirement for ATM card service.
- To apply for a supplementary card, the parents are required to be the primary cardholders of Premier MasterCard credit card and the children are required to be aged 16 or above.
- Overseas mortgages and overseas account opening applications will be handled and processed by overseas HSBC group entities directly and will be subject to the approval of the overseas HSBC group entities responsible for the areas in which the property is located.
- The report was written by Savills World Research, a division of Savills (UK) Limited. Information, commentary and / or opinions provided within the report are those of Savills World Research and not HSBC and constitute research information only and do not constitute an offer to sell, or solicitation of an offer to buy any financial services and / or products, or any advice or recommendation with respect to such financial services and / or products. The report is for general reference only. HSBC is not responsible for any loss, damage or other consequences of any kind that you may incur or suffer as a result of, arising from or relating to your use or reliance of the report. HSBC gives no guarantee, representation or warranty as to the accuracy, timeliness or completeness of the report.
- The URL link(s) will direct you to the website of the respective Partner(s). You should carefully read the applicable terms and conditions before using the website or their services. HSBC assumes no liability for your use of the URL link(s) or the services provided by the Partner(s). Materials (including but not limited to research reports, market updates etc.) issued or made available by the Partner(s) on their website or otherwise are not prepared by HSBC, and HSBC gives no guarantee, representation or warranty as to the accuracy, timeliness or completeness of these materials. HSBC is not responsible for any loss, damage or other consequences of any kind incurred or suffered as a result of, arising from or relating to the use of or reliance on these materials. Please check with the Partner(s) directly if you have any questions regarding the contents of the materials issued or made available by the Partner(s). Services are subject to terms and conditions.