- Personal HSBC Jade DirectorA carefully selected HSBC Jade director with the qualifications needed to understand and manage your financial goals
- Multi-disciplinary specialistsAn expert team of investment, mortgage and insurance experts to help you develop your wealth strategies
- Relationship OfficerAn appointed officer to take care of your day-to-day banking essentials
- Expert insightsSeminars and reviews presented by HSBC experts and guest speakers, together with a dedicated HSBC Wealth Insights hub
Exclusive products and preferential rates
Products that offer you greater flexibility and returns to grow your wealth
- Access to primary and secondary bond markets to capture global investment opportunities
- The ability to leverage your initial investment within a wide selection of unit trusts designed to meet income and yield enhancement objectives
Exclusive Time Deposit Offers for HSBC Jade clients.
USD new fund time deposits: Enjoy 2.10% p.a. / 2.10% p.a. for 3-month / 6-month placement.
HKD new fund time deposits: Enjoy 2.40% p.a. / 2.45% p.a. for 3-month / 6-month placement.
T&Cs apply. Click here for details
*The above interest rates are indicative as of 25 October 2019. They are not guaranteed and maybe subject to revision, as per prevailing market conditions. Please contact your dedicated Jade Director for the latest rates.
Soar with your HSBC Jade Passport
Your aspirations shouldn’t be constrained by borders or limits. That’s why HSBC Jade Passport is designed to give you the freedom to follow whatever opportunities life brings, all whilst taking Jade benefits with you.
Bask in the benefits you'll receive from a comprehensive range of products and services in Hong Kong, China or Singapore with your HSBC Jade Passport. We'll give you the key to access Jade Centres, selected exclusive products*, preferential rates and enhanced services within these key Asian markets, all without the need to reach the minimum Total Relationship Balance requirement for opening local accounts.
*Subject to local requirements on eligibility and suitability criteria.
Experience priority benefits and services for an enhanced banking experience.
- Unit trust portfolio analysisComprehensive risk management analytics with a focus on optimising and balancing your unit trust portfolio
- Dedicated centresDedicated HSBC Jade Centres providing comfort and privacy for meetings with your Jade Director
- HSBC Jade Dedicated Service LineHSBC Jade client can call our HSBC Jade Dedicated Service Line (852) 2233 3033. Your calls and inquiries will be answered by our most senior customer service officers.
- Family upgradesAutomatic upgrades for your partner and children, allowing them all of the additional benefits and privileges of HSBC Premier
Join the exclusive world of HSBC Jade
To help us better understand your needs, please contact us to arrange an appointment.
Alternatively, give us a callExpanded, press enter to collapse Collapsed, press enter to expand
How to qualify
HSBC Jade is a privileged and personalised service for clients who maintain Total Relationship Balance of at least HKD7.8M with us in Hong Kong. Terms and Conditions apply.
Total Relationship Balance (TRB) includes:Expanded, press enter to collapse Collapsed, press enter to expand
Discover more about what HSBC Jade can do for you
Enjoy exclusive offerings on FX, stocks, and bonds to enhance your wealth management needs