Visit our Mobile Branch to enjoy convenient and easy self-service banking services
- Available at different locations from Monday to Saturday, easy banking even when you are at places away from our branches
- Provide a wide range of self-service banking machines including Multifunction machine and Passbook update machine to manage accounts quickly and easily
- With accessible facilities to create a more accessible banking environment
- General Banking Officer will be there to provide account opening service and help you in the way we could
Find the nearest Mobile Branch, ATM, Express Banking facility or counter service. Enter your location and service type and select the symbol to see opening hours and contact details.
Opening hours & locationsExpanded, press enter to collapse Collapsed, press enter to expand
Scope of Services
Regular Scope of Services
- Buy single trip travel insurance
- Redraw personal instalment loan
- Withdraw cash (HKD and RMB)
- Account enquiry
- Account opening
- Credit card account enquiry
- Credit card repayment
- Cash advance
- Bill payment
- Charity donation
- Change PIN
- Request account statement
- Request cheque book
- Reset phone banking PIN
- Activate phone banking
- MPF account enquiry
- Change language
- Close account
- Set overseas withdrawal limit (including cash advance)
- Cash deposit
- Cheque deposit
- Passbook update
These perform the same functions as an ATM and cash deposit machine combined, with the exception of the envelope deposit service.
Automated Teller Machines (ATM):
- Manage up to three HSBC accounts on one card; transfer up to the available balance of these accounts
- Withdraw up to HKD80,000 per day. Please click here [PDF] for more information.
- To strengthen security controls for ATM services, the overseas ATM daily withdrawal limit (including cash advance) is pre-set to zero.
- Withdraw up to HKD10,000 per day on credit card (cash advance) or up to your credit limit, whichever is lower
- Up to HKD400,000 daily transfer limit1 to non-registered accounts
- The daily limit for Payment by Phone Service (PPS) is HKD100,000 per card
- The daily limit for Purchase via EPS or UnionPay is HKD50,000 per card
- A shortcut of HKD cash withdrawal function² is available for you to withdraw the same amount of cash from the same debit account as in the most recent HKD withdrawal transaction
1The maximum daily transfer limit is HKD400,000. This limit is shared by all the available channels (the respective maximum sub-limit for local ATM and Personal Internet Banking is HKD400,000, and for overseas ATM and phone banking is HKD50,000. Please click here [PDF] for more information).
²It is only applicable to local HSBC personal ATM cards and credit cards (linked with more than one personal accounts) and available at all local HSBC ATMs.
Cash deposit machines:
- Deposit up to 100 notes each transaction
- Daily maximum deposit HKD100,000
- Accepts denominations of HKD100, HKD500 and HKD1,000
- Real time credit to bank account
- No PIN required
- Verifies account number and amount before confirming transaction
Passbook Update Machine
- Update HKD or CombiNations savings accounts passbooks.
|Monday to Friday1||Saturday1||Arrangement2|
|Typhoon signal No. 8 (or above) is hoisted before bank opening and remains in effect by 12 noon||Typhoon signal No. 8 (or above) is hoisted before bank opening and remains in effect by 9 am||Bank will close on that day|
|Typhoon signal No. 8 is lowered before or at 12 noon||Typhoon signal No. 8 is lowered before or at 9 am||Bank will re-open two hours after typhoon signal No. 8 is lowered and weather conditions permit|
|Typhoon signal No. 8 (or above) is hoisted during working hours and after 12 noon||Typhoon signal No. 8 (or above) is hoisted during working hours and after 9 am||Bank will close for the rest of the day|
|Black Rainstorm Warning is issued before bank opening||Bank will close and re-open two hours after Black Rainstorm Warning is cancelled and weather conditions permit|
|Black Rainstorm Warning is issued during working hours||Bank will stay open where weather conditions permit|
1Except public holidays
2Refer to “Important Notices" on the Homepage for further update
If you want to enquire about the availability of our Mobile Branch,
- You can refer to “Important Notices" on the Homepage for any scheduled maintenance or unexpected service disruption;
- You can call below customer service hotlines:
Gives you access to a range of self-service machines 24 hours a day including services such as withdrawing cash, checking balances, transferring funds, resetting PINs and requesting statements.
Cash deposit machines
Learn how to keep your cards and cash safe from fraud and theft.
ATM PIN generator
Generate or reset a PIN with the instant PIN generator handset.
Find renminbi ATMs including the address and operating hours