Making transfers is now faster and easier than ever
- No need to issue cheques or carry cash
- FPS sends money instantly for free*, 24x7, and supports domestic payments in both Hong Kong dollars and Renminbi to other participating local banks and payment service providers
- Advance transaction date for up to 45 days – no more missed payments; you can also view and delete the future dated transactions
- With HSBC HK Mobile Banking app, you can pay people or merchants by scanning a QR code, or receive a payment by showing your own QR code
- For US dollars and Euro domestic payments to other local banks, you need to make a transfer via the payee’s account number and we will send the money via Real Time Gross Settlement (RTGS)*
* There is no charge from us if you pay money to, or receive money from accounts from other banks via FPS or RTGS, but other banks may have different charging policies.
Move money now
If you are not already registered for Personal Internet Banking, you will be prompted to register when you click the button above.
What you need to know before making a transfer by phone
For a self-named account fund transfer within local HSBC and bill payment services, you can place an instruction via the automated phone banking hotline (non-manned service) 24 hours a day. For other payment services, for example using autoPay and standing instructions, you can use our hotline and speak to a customer service officer.
How FPS works
Make real-time transfers to people or businesses just by entering their registered mobile number, email address or FPS Identifier.
Log on to the new Personal Internet Banking site or the HSBC HK Mobile Banking app and register your mobile number and/or email address with FPS.