Pay at a wide range of merchants including utilities, telephone, government and charities online using your HSBC bank account or credit card.
- 24-hour access
- Advance transaction date for up to 45 days – you can also view and delete the future dated transactions
- Electronic Bill Presentment and Payment Service allows you to receive, manage and pay your bills on a single platform
- Please refer to the merchant list in the below section for the merchants accepting credit card for bill payment. Tax payments and policy loan repayments to insurance companies are not eligible for earning RewardCash. Please refer to the “RewardCash Programme Terms and Conditions” for details.
- Classic, Gold or UnionPayDual Currency credit cards do not qualify as designated credit cards. RewardCash will be awarded only on the first HKD10,000 in eligible online bill payments made in each monthly statement cycle. T&Cs apply. Please refer to the “RewardCash Programme Terms and Conditions” for details.
Pay a bill
If you are not already registered for Personal Internet Banking, you will be prompted to register when you click the button above.
Paying your bills is very simple. All you need to do:
- Find the category of the organisation you would like to pay
- Choose your suitable payment method option such as credit card payment or bank account payment
- Find the unique number from your bill to pay the organisation