Pay at a wide range of merchants including utilities, telephone, government and charities online using your HSBC bank account or credit card.
- 24-hour access
- Advance transaction date for up to 45 days – you can also view and delete the future dated transactions
- Up to 56-day interest free repayment period for HSBC credit card users
- Electronic Bill Presentment and Payment Service allows you to receive, manage and pay your bills on a single platform
Pay a bill
If you are not already registered for Personal Internet Banking, you will be prompted to register when you click the button above.
Paying your bills is very simple. All you need to do:
- Find the category of the organisation you would like to pay
- Choose your suitable payment method option such as credit card payment or bank account payment
- Find the unique number from your bill to pay the organisation